Get ready for The 2014 Taste of Port Townsend, one of the most delicious events of the year. One ticket gives you admission to 9 restaurants on the tour!
The Taste of Port Townsend is a fundraiser for the Port Townsend Main Street Program, a 501c3 nonprofit founded in 1985 to foster economic vitality and preservation of place within our historic business districts, while maintaining our small town quality of life.
The 2014 Taste of Port Townsend Line-up includes:
- The Food Coop – 414 Kearney Street
- The Belmont Restaurant – 925 Water Street
- Jordini’s – 929 Water Street
- The Tin Brick – 232 Taylor Street
- Silverwater Café – 237 Taylor Street
- Khu Larb Thai – 225 Adams Street
- Sirens Seafood Bar – 823 Water Street (*21+ Venue)
- The Boiler Room – 711 Water Street
- Elevated Ice Cream Candy Shop – 631 Water Street