Downtown Port Townsend continues to rock with all-ages free concerts on Thursdays through August 29th at the Pope Marine Park/City Dock Civic Plaza.
The concert series is produced by the Port Townsend Main Street Program. “We look forward to bringing these free outdoor music concerts to the Civic District Plaza on Thursdays from July 11th to August 29. We’re starting the shows a bit earlier this year. The seating opens at 4:30pm, with music beginning at 5 pm and ending at 7:30 pm. The concerts are made possible by our generous sponsors and we thank them for supporting summer fun in Port Townsend,” according to Mari Mullen, executive director of the Port Townsend Main Street Program.
THE 2013 PORT TOWNSEND MAIN STREET CONCERTS ON THE DOCK LINEUP
- July 11th The Better Half
- July 18th The Solvents, backed by Aardvark with The Pitfalls
- July 25th Locust Street Taxi
- August 1st Buck Ellard
- August 8th Ranger and The Re-Arrangers
- August 15th Toolshed Trio
- August 22nd Off The Hook
- August 29th Emerging Artists Night & DJ Dance Party! With 2013 Stars of Tomorrow Winners “Daughters of Albion,” with “The Cold Comfort,” and DJ Silace Amaro
Visit Main Street’s 2013 Concert on the Dock page for complete information.