The beloved annual Uptown Street Fair celebrates 28 years of fun in historic Uptown Port Townsend with great live entertainment, the Port Townsend Arts & Crafts Fair, the Jefferson County Farmers Market, tasty local food, free art activities for families and much more.
(Photo by Deja View Photography)
Schedule of Events:
- Arts and Crafts Fair 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Farmers’ Market 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Outdoor Beer Garden (hosted by Uptown Pub) 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Food Vendors 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Free Kids’ Activities 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Live Music and Entertainment
- Stars of Tomorrow Winner, Joe Gallegos 10 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Keira DeLuna 10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Port Townsend Summer Band 11:00 am-12 noon
- Mesmerizing Middle Eastern Dance by Scarlet Viper and anami of Velvet Revolution
- 12 noon – 12:20 p.m.
- Joe Crecca and Guests 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Grandly Local Parade and Awards Ceremony 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Unexpected Brass Band 2:30 p.m. – 2:50 p.m.
- Jim Nyby and the F Street Band 3:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
The Uptown Street Fair is sponsored by The Port Townsend Main Street Program, The Port Townsend Arts Guild, Terrapin Architecture, Uptown Pub, Wallyworks Construction, The Business Guides, Carlson Chiropractic, Finistère, First Baptist Church, Pane d’Amore, FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers of Port Townsend, Potpourri NW Interiors, Puffin Shoe Repair, Room to Move Yoga, Studio STL, and Printery Communications. Special thanks to Wallyworks Construction, the City of Port Townsend, Jefferson County Parks and Rec and The Great Port Townsend Bay Kinetic Sculpture Race. This year’s poster features original art by Maxx Sonandre.
GRANDLY LOCAL PARADE! One of the shortest and most colorful parades in the Northwest! Awards created by Jeanne Moore of Potpourri NW Interiors. Awards presentation immediately following the parade. Join in the fun!
For public safety, Lawrence Street and Tyler Street are closed for the Street Fair, as well as the Farmers’ Market location on Polk Street.