2017 Brass Screw Confederacy June 9-11
Roust the rabble and batten down some hatches! Airships and blunderbusses, submarines and privateers – all in search of elusive mermaids and pirate gold.
Celebrating Port Townsend’s designation as one of three Victorian Seaport in the US, come decked out in your piratical steampunk finery for another amazing year….
The 2017 Brass Screw Confederacy features:
- Frenchy and the Punk at the Saturday Night Hootenanny
- Tea Dueling sponsored by B. Fuller Mortar & Pestle tea merchants
- 2nd Annual Bodgers’ Grand Exhibition – Juried Steampunk makers’ faire
- Nathaniel Johnstone Band – Perennial Hootenanny favorite
- Friday night’s Den of Iniquities featuring:
- Tactical Croquet – Your finest misspent afternoon ever
- Nerf Wars! Magicians! Mad Science!
…and did we mention PIRATES?!?!
This year’s festival comingles distillates of the very finest of year’s past including Friday’s Den of Iniquities with Hot Damn Scandal, Saturday’s Hootenanny with burlesque and peepshows for the naughty, and sweet sweet absinthe for the nice.